I have enjoyed working with children, adolescents and parents in one form or another through out my professional life. I began as a Spanish teacher in the public school system in Ohio, and then earned my degree in counseling so that I could invest more time in helping families face the challenges in their lives and grow. I am currently pursuing credentialing as a Registered Play Therapist. I am married and my husband and I have three children.
- MA in Counseling Psychology, Moody Theological Seminary
- BA in Spanish and Secondary Education, Grove City College
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
- Association for Play Therapy
- Limited License Psychologist, State of Michigan